6 November 2011

Inspiration: Tommy Ton

We've all probably seen and admired Tommy Ton's photos via Style.com (I always do! Pause for a fan girl moment ... ok carry on) and when I saw this video today my brain literally sparked. It's so easy to shelve your dreams and fall into a monotonous "safe" existence because you think it's unrealistic or you're afraid to fail. Only in the last few months have I come to the point of pushing myself and becoming my own motivator, I'm only just beginning to apply it but I feel a sense of accomplishment for even getting to this point.

Start moving. What better way is there to spend your time than in pursuit of your passions? (oooh! that just came off the top of the dome I swear!)

"Your feet hurt, and you don't eat, and you don't sleep but what keeps you going is the love of fashion." - Tommy Ton


Video from Style Studio.

P.S.: Wouldn't you love if Tommy Ton or Scott Schuman take your picture? Not because of the publicity (I really don't really like having my picture taken unless I do a stupid face or pageant smile) but because it signifies that in a sea of people with so many beautiful and intriguing layers, you stood out in some way. i.e. you got that super bass.

Yours,
A.


No comments: