4 June 2012

Rihanna x Jeremy Scott: Rawr


Rihanna was snapped yesterday wearing these Jeremy Scott x Adidas Leopard Tail high-tops and although I could easily disregard the rest of the outfit (I could do without the pink Joyrich Cash Flow snapback), I must say I really adore these shoes. These are also the shoes she sported at Coachella this year.

I have admittedly scorned curiously studied more than a few of Jeremy Scott's Adidas creations (teddy bears and all sorts of other "sartorial" details which don't need to adorn my feet) but these - I love. I was on the fence about the little tail sticking out at the back but I had to remind myself that this is Jeremy we're talking about after all.

In anything else I would find the addition of a tail repulsive but, as I am a lover of (almost) all things leopard, I find this detail more charming than obnoxious.

Rihanna ready for Coachella..ella...ella.

Jeremy Scott x Adidas Originals Leopard Tail Sneakers:





What do you think, yea or nay on the high-tops?

Yours,

A.

No comments: