30 November 2011

Things I Love: Mixing Prints

Mixing prints has been happening for quite a while in the fashion world but recently it's become more intentional than coincidental - and I love it. When I mix prints it's usually accidental (you know that day when you just have to wear something whether or not it matches with everything else? Yeah well that happens often) and also mild since I wear small prints because I'm a hobbit vertically challenged. I also love a great mix of textures but that's another story.


It goes without saying though that only some people can successfully execute this, and by "successfully execute" I mean make it look smashing. Swag is an essential element necessary to pull this off but mainly you need balls. I say this because mixing prints will draw attention your way and you have to be completely confident and comfortable with your look (as with everything else you wear really). It's all in the details!


Here are some pictures of awesome people - both men and women - with admiration-worthy balls.


(via  Sartorialist)

(via Tommy Ton)

(via Sartorialist)

(via Tommy Ton)



(via Sartorialist)

(via Tommy Ton)

P.S.: I just love this last guy. So fab.

Yours,
A.

No comments: