15 February 2012

A Look at Anna Sui Fall 2012 RTW

For as long as I could remember I have always looked at Anna Sui's shows as the most fun, girly and exciting of all the shows at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, New York. The designer herself exudes a singular joy which she, thankfully, weaves into her designs. I'm not much for girly generally speaking but Anna possesses the necessary tools to make me revisit that perspective. The colours, the textures, the mix of prints (which I love as you know) and the overall atmosphere of an Anna Sui show are enough to make you giddy.

After watching her shows I feel like I should dress up, go have a beautiful brunch and some tea somewhere with my mom, aunt and grandmother (also dressed in Anna Sui no less) or have a glamorous night of toasts and cocktails with my girls a la Sex and the City. My drama is ridiculous, I know this.

Here are some looks from her Fall 2012 RTW Collection.









Shall we head to brunch then?

Yours,

A.

No comments: