13 March 2012

Look for Less: Louis Vuitton Metal-Capped Pumps


Every version of these Louis Vuitton metal toe capped pumps have been seen on everyone from Natalia Vodianova, Kristen Stewart, to fashion 'It Girl' Alexa Chung and I can definitely understand why. I particularly like this Fairytale pump:


But with a US$1060 price tag can I just say - OUCH. Realistically speaking though that is deemed affordable based on the prices upwards of $3,000 that I've seen attached to shoes. Coveting the look, I went off in search of similar (read: regular-not-rich-people affordable) alternatives for budget fashionistas like myself.

First we have an almost precisely duplicated Stuart Weitzman version, Capsize, coming in at US$375 (still high):


Also we have the Topshop strapless version with a rose gold metal cap in lieu of the silver, the GABBY Metal Toecap Points, at US$100 (bless their hearts):





Worth it right? Oh yeah.


Yours,

A.

No comments: